Skiresort in Schladming-Dachstein, skiing in Austria
Schaldming-Dachstein which is one of the largest and most fashionable ski regions in Austria is located in the north part of Styria. The ski region consists of 190 km perfect ski slopes which can be accessed with the help of 93 modern lifts without queuing. Thanks to the regions geographical location it belongs to Europe’s most snow secure areas and with its excellent snow maker machines it provides impeccable slopes for the skiers.
The 9 ski area around Schladming which add up to the Schladming-Dachstein region is part of the Ski Amadé ski union.
Skiresort.info, the world’s largest test portal for ski resorts, has given the award „Best ski resorts worldwide” to the 4-mountain ski area of Schladming-Dachstein in 2020, qualifying it as a five star ski region.
Ski resort map
- The SissiPark is situated 200 m from the Tauern lift (operates also in the summer) and
- 800 m from the Hauser Kaibling lift away. Our building and the Hauser Kaibling lifr is connected via the blue 1/b ski route.
- elevation 745-2700 m
- vertical descent 1955 m
- total length of the ski slopes 185 km
SKI PASS CALCULATOR >>
- Adults' and children’s courses from beginners to advanced skiers
- Snowboard courses for children and adults
- More informations about the ski school in Haus you can find here >>
- snow canones
- supermarket, buffett, restaurant, bar, pizza place and disco
- sport equipment shop, ski repair service, ski school
Operation periods/hours Hauser Kaibling 2019/2020
|Season start||29th of November|
|Official Ski Opening||06th to 9th of December 2019|
|End of season||19th of April 2020|
|Gondola lift||08:15 h to 17:00 h|
|Chair lifts||08:30 h to 16:00 h|
|Drag lifts||08:45 h to 16:00 h|
|Cash desks||08:00 h to 17:30 h|
|Mountain rescue||08:00 h to 18:00 h (last check-up)|
|Ski runs open||08:00 h to 17:30 h (last check-up)|
Errors and omissions excepted.