Program recommendations for families
The region of Schladming-Dachstein offers so many activities in the summer for children as well as adults, that you can't even squeeze everything into a 3 or 4-day vacation. We listed a few exciting and fun thing to do, and for even more recommendations you can download our activity map!
Day 1. - Dachstein Sky Walk - Bodensee
Dachstein Sky Walk
- The most famous tourist attraction in the region and also the highest point of the four mountains with its 2995 meter. Take a walk on the panoramic SkyWalk or test your bravery on the Stairway to Nothingness. The Dachstein cabin is free with Sommercard! Further information >>
- A true hidden gem a few minutes away from SissiPark. The lake is at 1143 meter hight surrounded with mountains and it even has a waterfall. The lake is surrounded by a 4.5 km long path, which can be easily walked around with small children, but boat hire is also available.
After the adventure, the Hütte by the lake offers delicious snacks for tired hikers. Further information >>
Day 2. - Planai cabin - Hochwurtzen GoKart
- In winter it's the center of skiers, but during summer it offers exciting leisure activities. The cabin starts from Schladming and goes up to 1825 meter high. Further information >>
- A panoramic, 7 kilometer long GoKart route is an adrenalin bomb. Race down to the valley in 3 wheeled carts. Further information >>
Day 3. - Rittisberg coaster - Ramsau beach
Rittisberg coaster és Ramsau beach
- The mountain coaster located in Ramschau is a 1300 meter long track, which is fun activity for kids and adults as well. You can control how fast you want to slide down to the valley. Right next to it lays the Rittisberg leisure park with a swimmable lake, sport courts and many more outdoor attractions. Further information >>
Day 4. - Outdoor adventure pool in Haus Im Ennstal
Outdoor adventure pool in Haus Im Ennstal
- A heated outdoor pool (26 °) with a giant slide and volleyball court, only a few minutes from SissiPark. Further information >>