Travelling to Austria
- "3-G" rule (vaccinated/recovered or tested) for arrivals to Austria is lifted.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is no longer mandatory. Vienna is an exception.
- Services such as gastronomy, hotels, cultural institutions etc. do not require any proof of covid certificate..
The information provided here is for guidance only. Please make sure to check the current rules before traveling because they can change rapidly.
Read more about the cancellation policy and the safety and comfort advantages of SissiPark
Covid policy in SissiPark
For the safety of our guests and colleagues we have introduced special rules in SissiPark.
You can read our house policy by clicking on the button below.
In case of emergency:
- Firebrigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Ambulance: 144
Doctor in Haus im Ennstal:
- Dr. Thomas Zorn
8967 Haus im Ennstal, Schlossplatz 47
Tel.: 0043 3686 2204
Hospital in Schladming:
- Klinik Diakonissen Schladming GmbH
8970 Schladming, Salzburger Straße 777
Tel.: 0043 3687 2020
- The apartments are non-smoking
- No pets allowed!