SissiPark: safety and comfort
Why is SissiPark a good choice in 2020/21 as well?
Even preferable cancellation policy in the pre-season
Booking for the pre-season (last day of departure: Monday, 21. December 2020) can be cancelled free of charge one week from the day of arrival.
SissiPark was already a convenient choice, but now, in the middle of the corona situation, security and comfort are also on the "Why choose us" list:
Why choose us, if you are planning skiing in Austria? Because...
- In your apartment you don’t get in touch with strangers, since you don’t have to be in common areas with other guests,
- You can use your private sauna, and only share it with the residents of the apartment,
- We are right next to the ski slopes, so you don't have to travel by a ski bus to a slope, just put your ski boots on your feet,
- Because we are so close to the ski slopes you can rest and have lunch in your own apartment during the day,
- In Lachtal you can use open-air ski lifts instead of cabins,
- With out new room service in Lachtal, you can also request the delivery of your meals directly to your apartment.
In our apartments and restaurant SissiBistro in Lachtal, we have always paid special attention to hygiene and regulations, which we will continue to apply in the future as well: we are following all current regulations and precautions so that we can continue to provide our guests the highest possible level of safety!
We have modified our cancellation policy
The new situation has brought a lot of changes, including the loosening of our cancellation policy:
Modified cancellation conditions for winter season 2020/21
Sissi Park GmbH offers an extra accommodation refund for guests who have taken out cancellation insurance at an insurance agency in advance, but their insurance policy based on contract refuses to refund the prepaid accommodation costs.
In case Sissi Park will be quarantined due to covid19 infections and unable to receive guests, Sissi Park GmbH will refund 100% of the already paid reservation fees for the period of closure.
Sissi Park GmbH will refund 90% of the total booking value in the following cases:
- it is not possible to enter Austria for tourist purposes at border crossings, or
- it is not allowed to enter the city (district, province) of the accommodation for tourism purposes, or
- the lift company in the accommodation’s area does not operate the ski lifts at all.
90% rescheduling within a year
If tourist hospitality is allowed in Austria and the given city of Sissi Park, but traveling from the passenger's country is prohibited or not recommend, Sissi Park offers the possibility to reschedule 90% of the booking fee 14-days from the date of arrival within a year.
10% of the booking value covers the costs related to the cancellation. Catering charges will be 100% refunded.
For risks above the listed ones, we believe that various travel cancellation insurances can be bought at insurance agencies, which may include risks of unexpected illness of the passenger or co-travellers (also in the case of the COVID-19) and other occurring costs. In case the passenger’s insurance does not cover these, they have to pay for it themselves!
Booking cancellations other than listed above are governed by the General Terms and Conditions drawn up in accordance with the guidelines of the Austrian Chamber, as well as for cases when the passenger has not taken out travel cancellation insurance at all.
Travel cancellation insurance can be taken out on our website while booking (with the right conditions), or directly at any insurance companies.
Our safety and hygiene regulations during the Covid-19 pandemic can be found here .